We will continue to uphold our strict safety protocols and take all preemptive measures necessary to ensure the safety of your food. As more individuals work from home and avoid crowded places like restaurants, we have seen an increase in demand for homemade food delivery. As always, we are grateful for your support and take our responsibility to provide you with safe, wholesome, and nutritious food very seriously.
Since launching, Agiza24 has always put food safety first. In addition to the safety protocols performed by other delivery platforms, we have always done the following:
- Every shef on our platform is extensively vetted through a strict, multivariate food safety process, which requires approval from over 10 people, including food safety experts.
- Every chef on our platform is food safety certified and receives additional training before joining Agiza24.
- Every chef is subject to anonymous audits of their food preparation and packaging by food safety professionals on a weekly basis.
- Every chef is provided ongoing food safety training to uphold the highest food safety standards in the industry.
- Every order on our platform is inspected by our trained food safety team, before it is safely delivered to you.
Our team is in daily contact with our chefs, and, although this is always our protocol, we have prohibited chefs from being active if they have shown any signs of illness. Additionally, chefs who have traveled within the past month are prohibited from cooking on our platform at this time.
Food safety is – and always will be – our #1 priority. We appreciate the support and loyalty you show to our incredible chefs every week, and we will continue to provide the safest possible service to you and your family. If your office is working from home or you’re planning to stay indoors, please let us take care of you with a safe and nutritious meal. If you have any questions, send us an email at email@example.com or give us a call at +255677500046.